Vodec is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants for services or employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, or disability. We have a variety of positions, competitive wages, and one of the best work environments in the region. We hire the best of the best and provide excellent services for our consumers with disabilities. We are known for excellence and trust; we’re an ethical organization and a champion for our consumers.
- Healthcare Plan with two choices, including basic coverage and a buy-up option. Both plans include major medical, prescription drug and wellness coverage.
- Dental Insurance, including orthodontia.
- Vision Insurance that provides coverage for contact lenses or eye glasses.
- Life Insurance ($30,000) paid for by the company.
- Voluntary Life Insurance, including options for self and family coverage.
- Short Term Disability Insurance with a two-week disqualification period and 13 weeks of coverage.
- Long Term Disability Insurance beginning after 90 days of disability with coverage until age 65.
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including medical and dependent care.
Full-Time and Part-Time Employees
- Paid Time Off for:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with 100% match on the first 5% of wages on a pre-tax basis.
- Additional benefits, including Employee Assistance Program, Direct Deposit, Annual Performance Evaluation, and 1½ Time Paid on holidays worked to hourly employees.
This outline is simply intended to provide general information about Vodec’s benefits and is not intended to replace detailed Employee Benefit Plan documents. For specific information and requirements please view your summary plan description. Employee benefits may change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I work for Vodec?
We care about people, both the people that we work for and employees that we work with. The jobs that we have are very rewarding and gratifying. Vodec is a friendly place to work, and we provide excellent training.
What sets Vodec apart from other service providers?
Our employees. We hire the best employees who truly care for the people that we serve.
Do I need to have previous experience working with people with disabilities?
It helps, but you do not need prior experience. What you do need is a big heart to be successful working with people with disabilities. Working with people in general takes a lot of patience, but working with people with intellectual or developmental disabilities takes a little extra.
What are you looking for in a candidate?
While we welcome applicants who have chosen a clean-cut image, we don’t care about tattoos or piercings. We DO care that YOU care – about people, about service, about being part of a company that cares. There aren’t enough of those companies in the world, and we strive to be one every day.
What is the company culture like at Vodec?
Vodec has a very respectful, collaborative, friendly, helpful, interactive, professional, honest, fair, and dedicated company culture.
How is the work / life balance at Vodec?
Excellent. This is one of few companies where you can have a work life and a family life and excel at both.